We are looking for an experienced Product Release Manager to join our Product Delivery team. As a Product Release Manager, you oversee and lead the entire release management process on Symbiont's Assembly product. You collaborate with our internal stakeholders, such as product management, operations, and engineering teams to ensure the products are successfully delivered to our clients.
Symbiont Assembly™ (hereafter referred to as “Assembly”) is a permissioned blockchain platform for use in enterprise finance and government services. Assembly is a decentralized database and application platform—an infrastructure with no central authority, allowing multiple independent parties to share data and application logic in real-time. Assembly is distinguished from other permissioned blockchain platforms by having first-class support for confidentiality without sacrificing network decentralization or consistency guarantees.
What you'll do
- Plan the overall release cycle from planning phases through delivery
- Communicate important dates, release status, and impact of changes in both verbal and written settings
- Evaluate and maintain release management processes, quality gates, and deliverables
- Facilitate release planning and go-no-go sessions with stakeholders
- Identify and manage risks that may affect release scope, release duration, and environments
- Present company-wide presentations on features delivered in a given release
- Manage and execute off-cycle releases as needed (if emergency bug fixes are required)
Who you are
- You work across organizational boundaries and build effective relationships
- You are comfortable clarifying ambiguous scenarios in a dynamic environment
- You are passionate about empowering our engineers to move fast and build quality products
- You are interested in improving and creating repeatable processes
- You have broad experiences with tooling required in various phases of the SDLC process (issue tracking, productivity tooling, high-level experience with developer tooling such as git/github, ci/cd, etc...)
- You have 3+ years of professional software experiences within release management, technical product management or project management roles
Who we are
- Symbiont is currently working remotely, but you will still have the opportunity to meet everyone in the company 1:1 upon onboarding!
- Symbiont prioritizes a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
- Symbiont has developed the market-leading platform for institutional applications of blockchain technology. Symbiont smart contracts enable complex instruments to live their entire lifecycle on a truly decentralized, enterprise blockchain network with end-to-end privacy. Institutions are working with Symbiont to develop new business lines, increase transparency, reduce risk, and save costs. Industry leaders such as Citi, Nasdaq, Ranieri, and Vanguard have chosen to partner with Symbiont. Headquartered in New York City, Symbiont is a financial technology company founded by a team of experts in capital markets and blockchain technology.
- Symbiont is building new kind of infrastructure to connect independent institutions together and allow them to share business logic and data in real time. By joining Symbiont, you’ll become an integral member of a highly experienced team with a wide range of expertise, working together in a challenging environment to solve some of the most ambitious open problems in Finance and Blockchain technology.